These caramel pretzel sticks couldn’t be any simpler to make or impressive. These always get rave reviews and disappear quickly from the cookie tray. My kids often help in making these because they are that simple.
Caramel Pretzel Sticks
- 1 10 oz. package pretzel rods
- 1 14 oz package caramels
- 1 TBSP evaporated milk
- 1 1/4 c. mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 c. toffee bits
- 1/4 c. chopped pecans
- Very carefully cut the pretzel rods in half and set aside.
- Melt caramels and milk in saucepan over low heat.
- In a large shallow bowl or a large plate combine the chips, toffee and pecans.
- Dip the cut end of each pretzel about 2/3 of the way down into the caramel.
- Allow excess caramel to drip off.
- Roll each pretzel rod into the chocolate chip mixture.
- Place on wax paper to set.
- **If caramel becomes to thick warm it up in the microwave