So, I’ve been seeing a lot of s’more dip floating around the internet lately. I thought I needed to create my own version—- Caramel S’more Dip!
Oh this was sooo goood! No campfire needed even! Just a oven proof dish and your s’more ingredients. I used a cast iron pan but it isn’t necessary.
I have found this dip a bit safer to make when that s’more craving strikes. Most of the time the kids and I are making s’mores out of our living room fire place! Not the smartest choice but hey when a girl needs a s’more she just has to have one!
At least it’s not over a bunch of aromatherapy candles. I have also done it over our gas stove and the microwave, but this new way is the best!
You get that toasty marshmallow flavor and the oooey, gooey caramel adds an extra touch to the normal s’more!
My kids and I may have eaten entirely too much of this after I was done taking pictures. They were anxiously waiting to dig in. I should have zoomed out and taken the picture of all the kids armed with graham cracker in hand waiting for the green light.
I don’t recommend eating the entire pan in one setting. It may lead to an unexpected nap from sugar overdose. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just don’t put your youngest kid in charge 🙂
Caramel S'more Dip
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or 1 large milk chocolate bar
- 1 13.4 oz can dulce de leche
- 27 big marshmallows
- Graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place chocolate in the bottom of a small cast iron skillet or oven proof baking dish. Carefully spead the caramel on top. Place the marshmallows on top of the caramel.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Use the graham crackers to dig in:)