This Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe is perfect for a special snack, appetizer, or dessert. Rich, velvety smooth chocolate dip is a delicious indulgence for any occasion!
Guys, this fruit dip cream cheese recipe is killer!! I literally almost ate the entire batch. It’s so fluffy, decadent, and creamy! It goes great with all kinds of fruit or just by the spoonful if you prefer. (I may or may not have done that.)
Whether you are staying in for a romantic dinner or are entertaining friends and family, this cream cheese fruit dip is going to blow your mind!
Why You Will Love This Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe
- It’s a rich, decadent treat.
- You only need 5 ingredients + fruit.
- Great for Valentine’s Day or other holidays.
- Chocolate dip can be whipped up in 10 minutes.
- Tastes similar to chocolate cheesecake.
- Pairs well with a variety of different fruits.
How To Make Fruit Dip With Cream Cheese
Step 1: Combine The Ingredients
Mix together the cream cheese, cocoa powder, vanilla, milk, and powdered sugar in a medium sized bowl.
Step 2: Whip The Chocolate Dip
Using a stand mixer or handheld electric mixer, whip the cream cheese dip for fruit until smooth and creamy.
Step 3: Serve
Serve with fresh fruit such as strawberries, apple slices, blueberries, raspberries, and orange slices.
Tips For Making Cream Cheese Dip For Fruit
- Soften cream cheese. It’s vital that you use softened cream cheese when making this dip recipe. Place the cream cheese on the counter 1 hour before you begin. Otherwise, the chocolate dip isn’t going to be smooth.
- Double or triple the recipe. If you are feeding a crowd, go ahead and make a larger batch. My cream cheese fruit dip recipe typically feeds 2 people.
- Can be made ahead of time. Prepare the fruit dip recipe up to 2 days in advance. Keep in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Add shaved chocolate. Make a gorgeous garnish by sprinkling the fruit dip with some shaved chocolate or mini chocolate chips.
There are so many things you can serve with this fruit dip with cream cheese! Take a look at this list for some inspiration:
Diced Angel Food Cake
This fruit dip recipe will last 2-3 days if refrigerated. It should be stored in a sealed airtight container. Before serving, give it a quick stir to fluff it back up.
Yes, for best results you should use a mixer when making this fruit dip. You might be able to mix it by hand, but odds are it’s going to have some lumps. While lumps don’t hurt anything, it’s just not as appetizing.
More Delicious Desserts:
- Homemade Chocolate Truffles
- No Chill Chocolate Chip Cookies For Two
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Chocolate Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- assorted fruit
- In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla. With an electric mixer beat until smooth. Serve with assorted fruit.