I thought I would combine some of my husbands favorite things into one meal. He loves buffalo wings, bleu cheese and potato anything.
I also thought this might be some good football food too. Another thing my husband really loves.
I realize I am a little behind on the buffalo chicken wave, but hey I am new to this food blogging world.
Maybe it will come back around now that football season is going.
My husband really liked how these turned out. I made them differently for my kids since they don’t care to eat anything hotter than ketchup 🙂
Buffalo Chicken Baked Potatoes
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast
- 2 TBS. olive oil
- 1/3 c. your favorite hot wing sauce- like Frank's
- 1/2 c bleu cheese crumbles
- 1/3 c. greek yogurt
- Cheddar cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 350
- Wash and prick potatoes.
- Bake for 1 hour or until done.
- In the last 30 minutes before the potatoes are done: cut chicken into small 1/2" cubes.
- Heat oil in skillet on medium low heat.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink and juices are clear.
- Drain off any excess oil.
- Turn heat to low and add the hot sauce and bleu cheese crumbles.
- Stir until cheese is melted and well combined.
- Turn off heat and stir in yogurt.
- Split potato length wise and top with chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle top with cheddar cheese.