This St. Patrick’s Day Bark is an easy recipe for a great treat to enjoy this St. Patrick’s Day!
This bark is super addicting, just thought I would warn you. The combination of the three different chocolates with mint oreos and M&Ms was better than I expected!
My kids and husband also really enjoyed this. In fact, chocolate and mint is one of my husbands favorite combos. This recipe is also a simple one to let the kids help you with. 🙂
You’ll have to excuse the missing cookie tops in these pictures. I had some children that wouldn’t leave this alone while I was waiting on the chocolate to set up.
Which, by the way, is the hardest part of this whole recipe. It’s sort of torturous! I recommend putting it out of sight while cooling so you can better resist the need to taste test.
This would also make a great simple gift for someone special! Just wrap in some clear plastic wrap or cellophane and tie with a pretty ribbon. Perfect!
- 2 cups chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mint M&Ms
- 6 Oreo cookies broken into pieces
- BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE: Place bittersweet chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring after each time until melted and smooth. Spread melted chocolate on a parchment lined baking sheet. Spread into a thin even layer.
- MILK CHOCOLATE: Place milk chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl (just use the same one from the bittersweet chocolate). Microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring after each time until melted and smooth. Carefully drizzle over the bittersweet chocolate.
- WHITE CHOCOLATE: Melt the white chocolate in the same fashion. Carefully drizzle over the bittersweet and milk chocolate.
- CANDY: Sprinkle the M&Ms and Oreos over the melted chocolate and gently press into the chocolate. Set aside to cool completely and let harden before breaking into large pieces.