Easy Sheet Pan Mexican Chicken and Vegetables made with fresh corn, zucchini, onion, seasoned to perfection and done in 30 minutes!
I have finally jumped on the sheet pan bandwagon and I’m not going to get off!!!! These are just as fun and easy as one pot meals because well, they basically are a one pot meal. This sheet pan mexican chicken and vegetables was a hit with the whole family and even my husband enjoyed it!!
You want to know something else about this magical meal?? It’s healthy!!
I’m feelin pretty good about myself right now, especially since I got my husband to eat it and he actually wants me to make it again!!!!!! (just in case you don’t know, veggies aren’t his thing)
I made this sheet pan dinner in 30 minutes! It took about 5 minutes to throw everything on the pan then it baked for about 23 minutes and dinner was done, now that’s what I call awesome.
Sheet Pan Mexican Chicken and Vegetables
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium zucchini cut into large chunks
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 large ear of corn husked and kernels removed or (1 cup frozen)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- pinch to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place chicken breasts on one side of a half sheet pan (18x13) and the vegetables on the other side. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the chicken and the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over the vegetables.
- In a small bowl combine the rest of the ingredients and sprinkle over the chicken and vegetables. Toss to coat. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.