This super easy Ramen Vegetables recipe is full of tender crisp vegetables, tender noodles and a flavorful sauce. Plus this meal can be made in only 20 minutes!
Today I am bringing you an extra tasty and quick meal!! This easy ramen noodle stir fry can be on your table in about 20 minutes!! Excellent for those nights when you are dreading cooking!
Stir fry with ramen noodles isn’t just delicious, it’s also filled with nutritious vegetables too. Loaded with mushrooms, peppers, carrots, broccoli, and zucchini, it’s a simple meal that will leave you feeling satisfied.
Vegetables don’t have to be boring and flavorless! Try these veggie recipes that are easy and flavorful: Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Ham, Skillet Garlic Green Beans, Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots, and Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli.
Why You’ll Love Ramen With Veggies
- 20 minute recipe
- Simple ingredients
- Can be customized
Stir Fry With Ramen Noodles Ingredients
RAMEN NOODLES: You will need packages of ramen noodles without the seasoning packets. You can use the seasoning for other dishes or soups.
OIL: Any oil you like will work. We usually go with olive oil or avocado oil, but anything will work fine.
VEGGIES: Mushrooms, bell peppers, carrots, onions, broccoli, and zucchini. You can add other veggies if you want.
SAUCE: The homemade sauce is super flavorful. You’ll need soy sauce, garlic, honey, rice wine vinegar, cornstarch, sesame oil, ginger, and a touch of sriracha.
How To Make Ramen Vegetables
PREPARE THE SAUCE: Combine the soy sauce, water, garlic, honey, vinegar, cornstarch, sesame oil, ginger, and sriracha in a bowl or jar.
COOK RAMEN: Boil the ramen noodles according to the packaging directions. Drain and toss in oil so they don’t stick together.
STIR FRY: Add oil to a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the mushrooms, bell pepper, carrot, and onion for 3 minutes. Mix in the broccoli and zucchini and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Pour in the sauce and ramen noodles and mix well. Serve and enjoy!
Stir Fry With Ramen Noodles Tips
- Prep the veggies ahead of time. It will make it much easier to cook when they’re ready to go.
- As soon as you drain the ramen, add some oil right away. This will prevent them from getting mushy and sticking together.
- You can add meat to the ramen with vegetables. We like to add chicken, beef, pork, and shrimp occasionally.
- Add more veggies to this ramen noodle stir fry. Add asparagus, pea pods, green onions, spinach, or your favorite vegetables.
Ramen Vegetables FAQs
No, this ramen vegetables recipe isn’t spicy. There is a little bit of sriracha added, but you can control how much. If you like it extra spicy, add more, and if you aren’t a fan, skip it altogether.
This dish is best served fresh, but it can be saved. Let the ramen noodles stir fry cool down, then place it in an airtight container. It will last 1-2 days in the fridge. Reheat in a skillet with a little oil. Heat over low-medium until hot.
If you have a wok on hand, that’s great, but it’s not required! You can use a large skillet and it will be fine. I recommend using a 12-inch skillet to fit the ramen with veggies.
Save it for later and PIN IT
Easy Ramen Vegetables
- 3 3 oz packages dried ramen noodles, seasoning packets discarded
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil of choice
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms of choice I like baby portabella
- 1 large bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 cups broccoli florets make sure they are bites sized pieces
- 1 small zucchini cut into small chunks
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- sriracha to taste
- In a small bowl or mason jar combine the ingredients for the sauce and set aside. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ramen according to package directions. Drain immediately and toss with some cooking oil to prevent the noodles from sticking together. Prepare all of your vegetables before beginning.
- Heat a large skillet (no smaller than 12 inches) over medium high heat. Add in the oil then add in the mushrooms, bell pepper, carrot and onion. Stir and cook for 3 minutes. Add in the broccoli and zucchini. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the sauce and cooked ramen until all is coated in the sauce.