Cool off this summer with this simple and refreshing no-bake Frozen Triple Berry Cheesecake recipe! The fresh and juicy berries alongside deliciously chilled cream is about to be your favorite summer dessert!
Why I Love This Frozen Triple Berry Cheesecake
I’m not sure if there’s anything more pure and satisfying than fresh berries in the summer! Eating seasonally isn’t always possible, but when you’re able to snatch up some fresh berries in the summer it’s always a special treat for the whole family.
When I wind up with some extra berries and I don’t want them to go bad, I love to whip up this super simple frozen triple berry cheesecake to prolong my family’s enjoyment of the berries. Plus, the frozen aspect is nice because you’re able to cool yourself (and kids!) down and enjoy a sweet treat at the same time!
This frozen cheesecake requires only a handful of ingredients and takes about 10 minutes to pull together. I personally chose to use a storebought graham cracker crust to speed things up, but if you have the time to make one from scratch it’s totally worth it! Homemade is always better!
There’s just something so satisfying about the buttery, sweet, and salty crust mixed with the cool and creamy cheesecake. It’s pure magic! I topped this frozen treat with sweetened whipped cream and a thick drizzle of hot fudge sauce. I know, YUM. I’m telling you this dessert is dreamy!
If you plan on taking this to a party, just make it the night before and stick it in the freezer. Before serving, top it with a dollop of whipped cream, a few extra fresh berries, and a thick drizzle of hot fudge sauce. You better make sure you get in line for a slice first because I promise you it won’t last long!
I’m telling you all, the ingredients are simple for this recipe! You can make it even simpler by using store-bought ingredients, but I also always suggest and encourage homemade versions if you have the time and energy.
Graham Cracker Crust
This is one place where I took the storebought route! The buttery joy of homemade graham cracker pie crust is unbeatable though!
Just snatch up an 8 oz package of cream cheese and make sure it softens before use.
You’ll need 2 cups of mixed berries, divided. I used a combination of fresh raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries.
You’ll use powdered sugar for this recipe instead of regular granulated sugar. Just trust me!
Heavy whipping cream and extra berries and hot fudge for the topping!
Step 1: Combine Cream Cheese Mixture
Beat your softened cream cheese and sugar until the mixture is smooth. Meanwhile, in a small bowl mash up 1 cup of berries and stir it into the cream cheese mixture. Set aside.
Step 2: Add Whipped Cream
In a separate bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold it into the cream cheese mixture along with the remaining berries.
Step 3: Freeze and Serve
Spoon the mixture into the crust, cover, and freeze the cheesecake for 6 hours, or until it’s firm. Remove it from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving to make slicing easier. Garnish with additional whipped cream, berries, and hot fudge if desired! Enjoy!
- This recipe is delicious with a chocolate graham cracker crust!
- You can make your own hot fudge to drizzle over your cheesecake.
- Not a hot fudge fan? What about salted caramel sauce?
- If you want to go all the way with the berry theme, you can drizzle some strawberry rhubarb sauce instead!
Hungry for more?
And here are a few more related recipes I think you’ll love!
- Berry Icebox Cake
- Lemon Lush
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake
- Triple Berry Coconut Parfait
- Fresh Strawberry Pie
Don’t forget to leave a star rating and review down below so I know how you liked this recipe!
Frozen Triple Berry Cheesecake
- 1 graham cracker crust store bought or homemade
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups mixed berries divided ( I used a combination of fresh raspberries, blueberries and strawberries)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Extra berries and hot fudge sauce for garnishing optional
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. In a small bowl mash 1 cup of berries and stir into cream cheese mixture. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer, whip cream just until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture along with the remaining berries. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or until firm. Remove 5-10 minutes before serving to make slicing easier. Garnish with additional whipped cream, berries and hot fudge sauce if desired.