This Strawberry Fluff Salad is such a sweet, fluffy, and easy dessert to make! Made with freshly ripened sweet strawberries, soft marshmallows, and tangy cream cheese, this decadent treat tastes just like a cheesecake that is sprinkled with a crunchy graham cracker topping.
Strawberry Fluff Salad: A Light and Flavorful Dessert
This no-bake strawberry fluff recipe is so silky and smooth! It’s the perfect dessert for spring or summer when you want to whip up a little something extra that is filled with delightful flavors of fresh summer strawberries.
Sometimes called strawberry cheesecake salad or strawberry cheesecake fluff, it should come as no surprise that this dessert is creamy, light, and fluffy. It’s also so easy to make, and you’ll have a deliciously fruity treat ready in just 20 minutes.
In the mood for more desserts with berry flavor? Be sure to read about my very favorite berry cheesecake cups, cranberry fluff salad, and strawberry shortcake cake recipes! They’re great for any summer occasion or picnic.
Why You’ll Love This Strawberry Fluff Recipe
- So easy to make with minimal steps
- Sweet and subtle
- It’s topped with crushed buttery graham crackers that create the perfect texture
- Perfect for crowds or holidays
- Ready in 20 minutes
Key Ingredients to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
This strawberry fluff recipe is pretty straightforward and minimal! Just be sure to pay attention to the temperature of certain ingredients.
- STRAWBERRIES – You will need diced strawberries for this recipe. I used fresh strawberries, but you could even use frozen strawberries that have been thawed.
- SUGAR – Both powdered and granulated sugar are needed for this strawberry fluff salad.
- CREAM CHEESE – Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature!
- HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM – Cold cream whips up the best.
- VANILLA – To add a sweet, warm flavor to your strawberry cheesecake salad.
- MARSHMALLOWS – I like to use miniature marshmallows because they’re smaller and easier to work with.
- GRAHAM CRACKERS – Get a bag of graham crackers and crush them into crumbs for the crunchy topping.
- BUTTER – All good desserts feature butter!
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff
PREPARE STRAWBERRIES: First, combine the strawberries with the sugar. Set aside.
BEAT CREAM CHEESE: Next, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
MAKE THE WHIPPED CREAM: In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
MIX: Add the cream cheese and strawberries to the whipped cream. Beat on medium.
GRAHAM CRACKER TOPPING: Combine butter, graham crackers, and sugar.
SERVE: Serve the graham cracker mixture on top of your strawberry fluff salad.
Strawberry cheesecake fluff is a fluffy dessert that is made with cream cheese and whipped cream. Combined with fresh strawberries and graham crackers, it tastes just like a strawberry cheesecake!
I don’t recommend freezing this cheesecake fluff as the cream cheese will get a little weird. This recipe is best when fresh or enjoyed straight out of the refrigerator.
Store the cheesecake fluff in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. I suggest adding the graham crackers right before eating so they do not get soggy.
Tips for Making This Strawberry Fluff Recipe
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened or the texture will be off.
- Top the cheesecake fluff with more fresh strawberries for additional flavors.
- For a low-carb option, leave out the marshmallows and graham crackers.
- This recipe is best served cold.
More Easy Desserts to Try
- Ladyfinger Strawberry Ice Cream Cake
- Lime Cheesecake Fluff
- No-Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Fluff
Strawberry Fluff Salad
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (8oz) (226g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (235ml) heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup (50g) powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup (50g) miniature marshmallows
GRAHAM CRACKER TOPPING:
- ½ cup (50g) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl mix the diced strawberries with the sugar and set aside. In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth. In a separate mixing bowl beat the whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks start to form. Add the cream cheese, strawberries and marshmallows into the whipped cream. Beat on medium until well combined and light pink in color.
GRAHAM CRACKER TOPPING:
- In a small bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Serve on top of the cheesecake fluff.
- This dessert can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. I personally like it after it has been in the refrigerator for a little bit.
- STORAGE: Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.