This Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff is a quick and easy dessert! It’s light and fluffy, filled with sweet strawberries and topped with an easy graham cracker topping!
Save it for later and PIN IT
Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff
Today I want to share with you a super easy dessert!! This strawberry cheesecake fluff is a super easy and quick dessert (or snack if you’re like me). It’s really light and fluffy and studded with sweet ripe strawberries!! I wanted to add that graham cracker crust somehow but didn’t want to make it complicated. So, I just tossed some crushed graham crackers with melted butter and sugar and called it good.
But, I’m telling you the graham cracker topping totally made this dessert a more cheesecake like experience! So, don’t skip that part!
This would make a great dessert for those lazy summer nights that are just around the corner. Some other light dessert options would be this Easy Fruit Pizza, Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls, or this Ladyfinger Strawberry Ice Cream Cake.
I don’t know about you guys but I am sorta ready for summer! Well, let me rephrase that….. I am ready for warmer days but not the scorching hot, sweltering days! And I have no idea what the weather is going to be like this summer. Parts of me feels like it could be a pretty nice summer and the other part feels it could be that extremely hot and miserable summer.
I’m also ready to be grilling everything!! Which to be honest I have already broken out the grill over the past couple of weeks! This week has put a damper on my grilling spree but hopefully next week I can grill again. I’m trying to work ahead and build up some recipes before this baby comes!! And with summer coming what’s more appropriate than grilled foods!
But anyway, if you are looking for an easy dessert to whip up you’ve stopped at the right place! This strawberry cheesecake fluff totally fits the bill and it pleases all ages! The kiddos and the hubby really enjoyed this dessert and are always asking me to make it again!
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (8oz) (226g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (235ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (50g) powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup (50g) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (50g) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl mix the diced strawberries with the sugar and set aside. In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth. In a separate mixing bowl beat the whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks start to form. Add the cream cheese, strawberries and marshmallows into the whipped cream. Beat on medium until well combined and light pink in color.
- In a small bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Serve on top of the cheesecake fluff.
This dessert can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. I personally like it after it has been in the refrigerator for a little bit.