These Easy Berry Cheesecake Cups are a quick and simple dessert. Filled with juicy berries and a creamy cheesecake filling! A perfect recipe for the 4th of July or any occasion.
The 4th of July is quickly approaching and I wanted to post something fun. These easy berry cheesecake cups are just that. My kiddos absolutely loved these quick and easy dessert cups. They are so easy the kids could probably make them all by themselves!
I have a lot of desserts on Countryside Cravings but some that I think would be really great for the 4th of July would be these Oatmeal Cream Pies, Lemon Blueberry Poke Cake (great for a crowd), or this S’mores Ice Box Cake. There are a lot of other great choices too if you would like to browse the dessert category.
I am loving simple, quick and easy recipes lately. Hello, three week old baby….she takes up a lot of my time so little is getting done around the house. I don’t mind too much though because they grow out of this newborn stage so quickly and I love this stage.
I love the cooing and little noises they make unless it’s 2 in the morning. Then I would really like to get a little sleep but for some reason this is when she likes to be awake. I also can’t get enough of those newborn snuggles. It won’t be long and she won’t want me to snuggle with her anymore. So I better soak it up while I can!
So a little about this recipe:
It really couldn’t be an easier recipe. And if the thought of making your own whipped cream scares you just replace the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla with 2 cups store bought whipped topping. It will alter the taste a little because I truly think homemade whipped cream tastes the best.
These easy berry cheesecake cups can easily be made ahead of time too. Just don’t put on the decorative topping and cover with plastic wrap. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve. Then decorate if desired and serve to family and friends. This is also a great recipe to get the kids involved with. It’s simple and fun. Enjoy!
- CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream cold
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 cups chopped strawberries
- 6 9 oz clear plastic cups
- Extra whipped cream for topping if desired
- mint leaves for topping if desired
- In the bowl of your stand mixer beat the heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla just until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the whipped cream and stir until combined.
- ASSEMBLY: Spoon a small amount of chopped strawberries into the bottom of each cup. Top with a little cheesecake filling. Top with blueberries. Repeat this process one more time. Garnish with extra whipped cream and mint if desired. Refrigerate any leftovers.
If you would like to make this ahead of time don't top with extra whipped cream and mint. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Then garnish if desired.