This Lime Cheesecake Fluff is a quick and easy dessert. Its bright lime flavor makes a perfect light dessert that’s sure to be a refreshing end to your meal!
A super easy and quick dessert!
This bright dessert is so easy to make and the perfect way to end any meal! Its refreshing lime flavor will have you licking up every last bit!
Easy dessert recipes for kids to make!
This is a great recipe to let the kids help you with. It’s so simple to make and perfect for kids to start off with. My two older kids can make this recipe almost completely by themselves.
They just need a little guidance on when to stop beating the whipping cream.
They can even help with dishing up the fluff and garnishing with the graham cracker crumbs. Trust me, it’s those little things that will really make them feel like they are really cooking!
Easy dessert recipes with few ingredients!
This is also one of those desserts that
Well, maybe some of you don’t keep limes on hand but at least they are super easy to find.
It’s also a dessert made from scratch but don’t let that intimidate you because it really is easy. But if the part about beating the cream to stiff peaks is bothering you; you can replace the whipping cream and powdered sugar for a carton of store bought whipped topping.
I don’t think it tastes quite as good but I’m not judging! 🙂 Oh and PLEASE don’t pass up on making the graham cracker topping.
It just adds that little extra something that makes it taste more like a no-bake cheesecake type dessert.
Lime Cheesecake Fluff
- 1 (8oz) (226g) package cream cheese, softened
- Zest and juice from 1 lime (see notes)
- 1 cup (235ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- ¾ cup (75g) powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup (50g) miniature marshmallows
- 4-5 drops green food coloring, optional
GRAHAM CRACKER TOPPING:
- ½ cup (50g) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese, lime zest, and juice until smooth. In a separate mixing bowl beat the whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks start to form. Add the cream cheese mixture, marshmallows, and green food coloring into the whipped cream. Beat on medium until well combined and light green in color.
GRAHAM CRACKER TOPPING:
- In a small bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Serve on top of the cheesecake fluff.
- If you like lime flavor be sure to use a large lime. If you prefer a more subtle lime flavor use a smaller lime.
- This dessert can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. I personally like it after it has been in the refrigerator for a little bit.
- Nutrition Facts: Since different brands of ingredients have different nutritional information, the information shown is just an estimate.