An easy S’mores Ice Box Cake recipe made with graham crackers, marshmallow filling and topped with chocolate ganache!
Okay, this will be my last no bake dessert recipe for a little while, I promise.
After making the Twix Ice Box Cake I HAD to make another one and what screams summer more than s’mores???
I can’t really decide which ice box cake I like better, so you guys need to make them both and let me know which one is your favorite, mkay!
This ice box cake is really easy to make too! Start by making a marshmallow whipped cream, which after tasting this I really wanted NOT to make the dessert and just eat this stuff with a spoon! <- SOOO GOOD! When you are whipping your cream add the marshmallow fluff in right when the cream starts to thicken, then beat until stiff peaks form. Next, fold in some miniature marshmallows. Resist the urge to eat the whole bowl— just eat a couple– okay 4 or 5– spoonfuls.
Now, the layering process begins. Put a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9×9 baking pan, top with half of the marshmallow whipped cream, another layer of graham crackers, the rest of the marshmallow whipped cream then a final layer of graham crackers. The last layer is the chocolate ganache which is just chocolate chips melted with heavy cream. See, told you this is a super easy s’mores ice box cake!
S'mores Ice Box Cake
- 13 1/2 sheets graham crackers
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 2/3 cup miniture marshmallows
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- In the bowl of your stand mixer beat the 2 cups cream until it starts to thicken. Add in the marshmallow fluff and beat until stiff peaks form and the marshmallow fluff is combined. Fold in the miniature marshmallows.
- Place a single layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking pan (I used 4 1/2 sheets) Spread half of the marshmallow cream over the graham crackers. Repeat layers. Place a final layer of graham crackers on top.
- For the chocolate ganache: in a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate chips with the cream in 15 second intervals stirring after each until melted and smooth. Spread over the top of the graham crackers. The pan will be full. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.