This feta and pea salad couldn’t be an easier side dish. Which is great when you need something fast to go with a meal.
I stumbled upon this recipe some time ago. I was anxious to try it because when it comes to peas they are served pretty plain in this house.
I have to say after a few changes to the original recipe they are pretty dang good! My husband who is an anti-pea guy even ate these!!!! I made him take just one bite (you know like you had to as a kid) and I saw him take several more bites when I wasn’t looking.
I think he was trying to be sneaky so he could keep his no vegetable reputation but I am slowly converting him. 🙂
Feta and Pea Salad
- 1 pound bag frozen peas thawed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 radishes thinly sliced
- 3-4 green onions chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a medium bowl whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add in the peas, radishes, green onions and feta cheese. Gently toss. Serve immediately.