These Chicken Taquitos are perfect for entertaining. They are quick, easy and oh so tasty!
These were made easy with the help of rotisserie chicken because rotisserie chicken has magical powers! Just kidding, but really it can be pretty magical!
The big game is coming up soon so I have been thinking about game food. I mean who doesn’t, right?!?! Well, I guess if your actually watching the game because you actually like to- you probably aren’t as into the food as I am.
I know these have been made a million times over, but for good reason.
They are perfect game food in my opinion because you can do so many things with them. Like spicy food? Use extra hot salsa and jalapenos, change the flavor by adding in some green chilies or make some different dipping sauces.
They are also really easy to eat making them another good reason to have them on game day.
But the biggest reason is because they are sooooo easy to make!! Perfect!
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 10 6 inch flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, cream cheese, salsa and taco seasoning until well combined. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of filling and place down center of tortilla. Wrap up tightly and place on baking sheet seam side down. Repeat with remaining filling and tortillas. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.