Need an easy 30 minute weeknight meal? Well, then give these Beefy Bean Tostadas a try. They are a family favorite here 1. because they are easy 2. I usually have everything on hand and 3. they taste really good.
I will warn you there is no way to eat these without making some kind of a mess.
Unless you use a fork and then your just a party pooper.
My kids try their hardest to pick these up and eat them delicately— but it never works.
I have to laugh sometimes at their efforts though.
I do this just for my entertainment.
Aren’t I just the meanest mother!!!
All that aside, they are really quick to make and they taste great so make taco Tuesday awesome with these tostadas!! Oh, and if you need to make some homemade taco seasoning <–I got you covered!
Beefy Bean Tostadas
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 16 oz can refried beans (or you can make your own)
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- 8 to stada shells
- toppings of choice such as: lettuce cheddar, tomatoes, avocado, sour cream
- In a large skillet brown hamburger with the garlic over medium to medium low heat until no longer pink. Drain off any grease.
- Reduce heat to low and add in the taco seasoning, refried beans and chopped green chilies. Stir well to combine. Remove from heat.
- Top each shell with 1/3 cup taco filling then top with desired toppings. Serve immediately.