This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is a quick and easy meal. Great for tailgating, parties or just a quick dinner.
I have another pizza for you all. I have seen this flavor combo for a very long time but for some reason haven’t tried it.
Don’t ask me why, most of the time I like to venture outside of the box and try new things but I guess I have been more of a traditionalist with my pizza.
This chicken bacon ranch pizza couldn’t be simpler to make. I used a homemade dough but feel free to use a store bought to make things even quicker and easier! 🙂
So, not counting the time it takes to whip out some homemade dough this pizza can be done and on the table in 20 minutes. AWESOME!!
Also, feel free to use some rotisserie chicken if you have it on hand, so good!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza -a super easy pizza that will delight anyone who loves bacon and ranch!
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- 2/3 cup ranch dressing
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Roll out dough to about a 13-15 inch circle. Place on pizza pan.
- Top dough with ranch and spread to an even layer. Sprinkle cheese on top. Top with chicken and bacon. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
Can use Pepper Jack or Monterey Jack cheeses too!
Can use rotisserie chicken, so good!