These Roasted Parmesan Potatoes are a perfect side dish for dinner. They are crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside.
Oooh, what a chilly morning and there was frost on the ground!
Get out the thick chunky sweaters, the cozy scarves and tall boots because winter is coming, I just know it!
Even though we will probably warm back up to the mid 70’s by tomorrow, winter is coming!!
Also, these roasted Parmesan potatoes have been accompaning many of our meals lately! They go great with chicken, pork or beef so it’s hard to go wrong with these guys. They are also really easy to make which with busy school nights is a must!
I used baby red and yukon potatoes but feel free to use small red skin potatoes and just cut them in smaller pieces. Place them on the baking sheet and toss them with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Toss with grated Parmesan cheese, Italian bread crumbs and garlic powder.
I like to do all of this on the baking sheet to avoid dirtying anoher dish. If you’ve been reading this blog for a little while you know how much I hate doing dishes.
After they come out of the oven you can top them with a little more Parmesan. You don’t have too, but wait, strike that you have to top them with more cheese because what could possibly be wrong with more cheese, right?!?! Hope you enjoy! 🙂
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes cleaned and halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3-1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese + extra for topping if desired
- 2 tablespoons Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place potatoes on a large baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese, breadcrumbs and garlic powder and toss gently to combine. Spread in an even layer and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Stir potatoes halfway through cooking. Top with more cheese after removing from oven if desired.
If you can't find baby red potatoes use small red potatoes and just quarter them.