These finger-lickin’ Honey Maple Pork Chops are grilled to perfection! They’re sweet, tangy, and full of juicy flavor. Serve them alongside grilled or sauteed veggies for a wholesome and delicious summertime meal.
Why We Love These Grilled Honey Maple Pork Chops
These honey maple pork chops are super moist and have a hint of sweetness! They’re so easy to whip up and throw on the grill.
If you’re worried about them drying out – never fear! Just make sure you cook them on medium-high heat so they cook quickly but aren’t scorched. They’ll retain all the juiciness of your dreams!
Pair these succulent chops with a side salad, baked potatoes, or beans for a delicious weeknight meal. Plus, I have many more suggestions on what you can add to round out your meal below.
Ingredients for Honey Maple Pork Chops
These are so easy! All you need are five ingredients!
- Pork Chops
- Maple Syrup
- Dijon Mustard
How to Make Grilled Honey Pork Chops
Step 1: Prep
Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
Step 2: Make Honey Maple Sauce
Combine the honey, maple syrup, dijon, and salt, in a small bowl.
Step 3: Grill One Side
Place the pork chops on the grill and brush the top with your honey maple mixture.
Step 4: Turn
Turn the pork chops over after 7 minutes and brush them with the honey maple sauce.
Step 5: Grill Other Side
Cook the other side of the pork chops for 6 minutes, or until the meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.
The secret is to grill them quickly over medium-high heat. You’ll want the meat to cook pretty quickly and sear on the outside, but then remain juicy on the inside. Then, allow the pork chops to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Boneless pork chops are certainly easier because the bone is already removed, but bone-in does allow for extra fat to remain in the pork chop while it’s cooking. That tends to make the meat a bit juicier and more flavorful.
It adds lots of flavor, but it also surprisingly helps tenderize the meat! It’s a win-win!
- Pork chops pair wonderfully with starches and veggies, so I’d suggest starting with some form of potato like slow-cooker baked potatoes or easy garlic mashed potatoes!
- As for a vegetable, the honey garlic roasted carrots would be a great flavor complement to your pork chops.
- If you’d prefer greens, roasted Brussels sprouts with ham and onions would be yummy. You can forgo the ham if you’d like to let the pork chops sing all on their own.
- Lemon parmesan roasted broccoli is a delicious savory veggie dish that will leave you feeling truly nourished!
- And skillet garlic green beans are such an easy way to prepare a simple healthy side for a weeknight dinner!
More Pork Recipes To Try
- BBQ Pulled Pork Biscuit Sliders
- Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
- Homemade Pork Dry Spice Rub
- Quick Smoked BBQ Pork Chops
- Bacon Cheese Topped Pork Chops
Honey Maple Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- pinch of salt
- Preheat grill
- In a small bowl combine honey, maple syrup, Dijon mustard and salt.
- Place pork chops on the grill and brush with honey mixture.
- Turn pork chops after 7 minutes and brush with honey mixture.
- Cook for 6 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.