These Beef Enchilada Cups are a quick and easy game day appetizer or snack. Filled with seasoned beef, black beans, cheddar, black olives and topped with a dollop of creamy sour cream.
So, what’s your favorite team to watch??
Please don’t ask me that question! It would probably embarrass my husband if I answered.
You see I am not really in it to watch the game, just eat the food! 🙂
Now if I was to physically go to the game, that would be more exciting than just watching a bunch of guys run back and forth on the tv. Although it can be quite entertaining watching and listening to everyone scream at the tv.
I never have understood why they do that. Do they really think it’s going to help????
I think I have a harder time getting into the sport or game because I am—–well let’s just say sports challenged!
I am not very graceful, my knees are proof of that.
I can’t log that many plays into my brain, heck I can’t even remember what I ate for supper last night. I am a coaches worst nightmare to say the least.
One thing I can do is make some game time grub. So, I’ll stick to my own playing field in the kitchen!
Beef Enchilada Cups
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 15 oz can red enchilada sauce
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 36 won ton wrappers
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sliced black olives
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large skillet brown the beef and onion over medium heat. Drain off extra grease. Stir in garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in enchilada sauce, beans, chili powder, cumin and oregano. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 won ton wrappers. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into each cup. Top each with with some shredded cheese and sliced olives. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top each with a little sour cream. Repeat 2 more times with the remaining won to wrappers.