These easy-to-make-and-eat BLT Wraps are a simple way to upgrade a classic sandwich! Enjoy the salty bacon and refreshing tomato and lettuce all wrapped up in a flour tortilla. Wrap it up in tin foil and throw it in your kids’ lunch box for a yummy lunch that has minimal fuss!
Why We Love These Easy BLT Wraps
These BLT Wraps simply couldn’t be easier! Just fry up some bacon, chop up some lettuce and tomato, and mix it all together. Throw a scoop of your BLT mixture into a tortilla wrap with a slather of mayo, and you’re ready to roll! (Literally, roll it up!)
This sandwich alternative is even easier to enjoy than a standard sandwich because, with a wrap, everything is tucked in nicely and tidily. It’s the perfect way to pay a BLT for lunch without it falling apart in transit.
There are also so many ways you can spice up your BLT with different ingredients (LINK TO BELOW). Next time you need to change things up from the typical sandwich, try this simple alternative!
Ingredients for BLT Wraps
BLTs are so simple, yet they pack so much flavor and a surprising amount of nutrients. All you’ll need is bacon, lettuce and tomato, flour tortillas, and some mayo!
All in all, you’ve got your fats, fiber, and immune-boosting vitamins and minerals from your veggies! You can add more veggies like chopped bell peppers, or different varieties of lettuce, while also packing on chicken or turkey for added protein. It’s all up to you!
How to Make a BLT in a Wrap
Step 1: Bacon
In a frying pan, the oven, or your microwave, cook your bacon. Once it’s cooked, crumble it into smaller pieces.
Step 2: Combine Ingredients
Combine your crumbled bacon, chopped lettuce and tomato, and mayo in a medium-sized bowl until everything is mixed together.
Step 3: Add Mixture to Tortilla
Top each tortilla with a healthy scoop of your BLT mixture and wrap it up.
Step 4: Serve and Enjoy
Serve your wrap immediately with a side of your choice, or store in an airtight container and save it for lunch tomorrow!
You can serve anything from chips and fries to fruit and coleslaw with your BLT. If you’re at a bbq, you may want to whip up some deviled eggs too!
Either! Ideally, you’ll serve it right after you make it, but you can also refrigerate it for a couple of days before you’re ready to enjoy.
You can make the bacon and chop your veggies ahead of time and then refrigerate them for a couple of days until you’re ready to mix it all together and serve.
You can forgo the mayo all together, or use hummus, guacamole, or greek yogurt as alternatives.
Variations on BLT Wraps
- Add some chopped avocado for healthy fats!
- Add chicken (or turkey!) to make a chicken BLT wrap.
- A scoop of our chicken salad would be an interesting way to spice things up!
- Include a topping like Cowboy Caviar Dip.
- Chop your favorite veggies and add them to the BLT mixture.
- Use lettuce as the wrap itself instead of a tortilla!
- Instead of using a tortilla, top a bed of lettuce with the BLT mixture and serve with some homemade buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Add some cheese and make it into a grilled cheese/quesadilla!
More Bacon Recipes To Try
- BLT Biscuit Sliders
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Bacon Mashed Potatoes
- Wilted Spinach Bacon Salad
- Broccoli Bacon Grape Salad
Easy BLT Wraps
- 8 slices bacon
- 3 c. shredded lettuce
- 1 c. chopped tomato
- 1/3 c mayo
- 4 flour tortillas
- Fry bacon and crumble.
- Combine bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo in a medium bowl.
- Top each tortilla with BLT mixture and wrap.
- Serve immediately