These Individual Seven Layer Cups solve the problem of double dipping. Everyone can have their own cup!
I first saw the idea for these on The Girl Who Ate Everything and thought it was sheer genius. Some people don’t mind double dipping and other people just can’t stand it! So for all of you out there who detest the sight of those pesky double dippers, this is the solution to your dilemma!
This also becomes really good game food because now it is really portable and it can go with you to the couch so you can watch the game. 🙂 Take along a bag of chips of course or just pile a bunch up on a plate.
I will admit these do take just a little bit more time to put together than the traditional way but like I said it’s worth it. Plus, I think they are kinda cute! I know, I’m weird.
And just in case some of you are thinking you don’t want to serve it this way because you can’t get a little of everything on the chip just do as my husband did below. 🙂 See– thought of everything.
Individual Seven Layer Cups
- 1 16 oz can refried beans
- 1 cup guacamole homemade or store bought
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 2.25 oz can slice black olives, drained
- 1 large roma tomato diced
- 3 green onions sliced
- 6 9 oz clear plastic cups
- In a small bowl combine the sour cream and taco seasoning, set aside.
- To assemble cups:
- Layer 1- refried beans
- Layer 2- guacamole
- Layer 3- sour cream mixture
- Layer 4- cheddar cheese
- Layer 5- sliced olives
- Layer 6- diced tomato
- Layer 7- sliced green onion
- Divide out evenly among the 6 cups.