These Donut and Fruit Kabobs or skewers are quick, easy and would be a great appetizer or dessert for a shower or bbq!
This is the time of year when there are a lot of different parties- from baby and bridal showers to weddings to summer bbqs. These would make a great treat to serve to your guests! You could even make it a DIY bar and let them choose what to kabob.
My kids thought these were quite a treat and so did my husband. So both young and old will enjoy these.
Also, I won’t tell if you eat these for breakfast! Hey, there is fruit so that makes them healthy and cancels out those wonderful donut hole calories, am I right?!?! Darn, you caught me. I tried! 🙂
Donut and Fruit Kabobs
- 1 16 oz pkg. cake donut holes
- Assorted fruit I used strawberries and raspberries
- 10 Wooden skewers
- Melted chocolate optional
- Insert a wooden skewer into a donut hole and then into a piece of fruit. Continue alternating with donut holes and fruit in desired pattern.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired.